Knowing Someone From a Past Life

Discuss your past lives on the planet Earth.

Moderators: Red Prince, Rastislav

Knowing Someone From a Past Life

Postby Nineteen » Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:18 am

I met someone 3 years ago through my work and although I was much younger than him I felt a very odd connection. I was not attracted to him, and I thought him to be weird and arrogant at first and he didn't really give me the time of day in the beginning either. After about 3 months he had a show for his artwork at a tea shop and I decided to come along with other co-workers. I met his wife there and learned about his little girl. I felt uneasy for some reason around him, like there was this unavoidable connection that didn't make sense. He would just do this thing were he'd stare at me when I would talk or do anything almost as if he was observing me. This was not in a sexual way. This went on for about the first year. I work in a different area than him at work so I didn't see him a whole lot, but when I did was unbelievable the feeling and connection we had. It was like an unspoken alliance or something. To make a long story short, 3 years later I still work with him and the connection has gotten very strong. When we look in eachother's eyes we have this mutual understanding as if we are one. It's actually like I can read his mind and it's only gotten stronger. For instance, I work an hour later than him on Friday's and I was told to clean the section were he and the other guys work for the last hour and a half of the day. We talked and when it was time for him to go home he said goodbye and everybody left. I was left alone to finish cleaning. I usually turn on my favorite music on the stereo when nobody's around while I clean and after about 10 minutes after they left I could still feel that he wasn't gone and he was going to come back. I decided I must be crazy so I started to walk over to the radio to turn it on and all of the sudden he walked back in because he forgot something. I feel like I operate on the same wave length or something as he does. I always know exactly how he feels and what he's thinking. I feel like I need him and when I'm away I can't stop thinking about him. When I go away for a few days he always wants to know where I've been. I by no means want to break up his relationship or his family, but I don't know if I can avoid this. It feels like I have known him in another life time. I have met so many people in my lifetime, but I have never experienced anything like this. It's as if I'm not attracted to his outer appearance as much as I am just in love with his spirit. What should I do? It really is affecting me.
Nineteen
Novitius
Novitius

Re: Knowing Someone From a Past Life

Postby Rastislav » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:27 am

Nineteen wrote:When we look in eachother's eyes we have this mutual understanding as if we are one.

Maybe you are. Or you could be twin souls, or could have known each other over many lives as good friends. Any of that is possible. Though, my guess is you might be simuls.

As to the question what you should do, well, you do not really have to do anything. :wink:
It's been a while but what a while it was!
Rastislav
Pharaoh Emeritus
Pharaoh Emeritus

Postby Nineteen » Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:05 am

I read up on what you're talking about and I think you may be right. I actually woke up in the middle of the night last night thinking of him and I said in my mind to him "I love you". I went on thinking about something else for a second and I heard very clearly "oh, I love you too ___". It was his voice as clear as day, but in a tone I am not used to.
I know I don't have to do anything, but I don't know if I can go my life without him.
Nineteen
Novitius
Novitius

Postby Rastislav » Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:53 am

Nineteen wrote:I don't know if I can go my life without him.

Well, you are not without him now. Though, as someone who will turn 60 in two months, I can say there were people I did not think I could live without and yet separation from them has not killed me.

For what it's worth, any separation is only temporary.
It's been a while but what a while it was!
Rastislav
Pharaoh Emeritus
Pharaoh Emeritus

Postby Nineteen » Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:23 am

I understand so much better after reading about twin souls and all of that. It's helped because now I know why I feel the way I do and I also know that it would really never work between us in an actual "relationship" physically. He already has his life and his family and I will never fit in with what he's established in this lifetime. We will always be connected spiritually and I will be there when he needs it (which happens often) and that's what it will be. The strong draw I have towards him is explained now and I know that it isn't because I "love him" in the normal sense. I think I've helped him grow spiritually because he's observed me and my strong spirituality. We connect so highly on a spiritual level, but on every other level I don't think there's a chance. Thanks for your insight because it's enlightened me and relieved so much built up frustration.
Nineteen
Novitius
Novitius

Postby PrincessSerena » Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:26 am

I know exactly what you mean. I have been through the same thing except that we are at other ends of the Earth and havent met yet but we communicate telepathically daily. My life has never been the same ever since. Even looking at a picture of him causes a physical reaction that is so strong I sometimes can't even look at him.
PrincessSerena
Amicus Verus
Amicus Verus

Return to Past Lives